We may collect and process the following information supplied by you on our website:
Name, address, contact numbers and email address
- Demographics of your location defined by postcode
- Date of birth and gender of a child registered on a course
- Information of a child’s health and physical limitations as per our child registration form
- Credit/debit card details
What we do with this information:
- Use for internal record keeping
- We may email you promoting our services and products and that of third party services, which we think will be of interest to you.
- We may from time to time contact you for market research purposes to ensure quality of our network of teachers and franchisees across the UK.
- Credit card details are only taken for the processing of payment and will be deleted once payment is processed. You will be required to re-enter your card details each time you book a class or pay for an item from our online shop.
- Information taken from the child registration to do with a child’s health and physical limitations will be used by YogaBugs teachers in preparation for a class.
We will never release your details to third parties un-connected with YogaBugs Ltd unless required by law to do so.
Links to third party websites:
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
The Data Protection Act of 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. To request this information, please write to YogaBugs Head Office at the address below. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
1301 Stratford Road
If you have any questions about any of the above please do not hesitate to Contact us now.