YogaBugs Staff Workshops
What are the Benefits?
- Calmer teachers = calmer classroom
- Better techniques to handle stressful situations result in improved focus and productivity
- Healthy staff = less sickness
- Enjoying their lives and jobs results in more commitment to the school and the pupils
- Positive staff results in handling more work load
Health & Well-Being Workshop
Interactive workshops aimed at staff to help improve their overall well-being and give them strategies for stress management in their own lives.
- 1.5 hour workshop for all staff
- Simple stretches to help with back pain, posture and relieving stress
- Breathing and relaxation techniques that staff can easily implement into their everyday life
- Meditation techniques to help staff feel calm and relaxed
- Handouts for staff to take home to refer back to
This workshop can be delivered as part of your inset day or after school.
Claire Mannion, Dorridge Primary School
“The workshop was fantastic, just what we needed! We all felt really relaxed and learnt ways to help us relax. Thank you YogaBugs!”
Mindfulness Introduction Training for Staff
Our Mindfulness Workshops are designed to give teachers an introduction into mindfulness and some techniques to deliver to their children on a daily / weekly basis. Mindfulness helps children learn to deal with their emotions and give them coping strategies for stress.
- Breathing techniques
- Visualisation techniques
- Relaxation techniques
- Meditation techniques
- Mini booklet for staff to refer back to
- Handouts to use in their classroom with the children
- These can be delivered as part of your inset day or after school.
Mrs E Cadman – School: Walmley Junior School
“We were really pleased with the mindfulness workshop which you did for us last week. The staff enjoyed it and I know that some of them have already implemented some of the strategies with a few children.”