“After School Club” means a club run in a school and bookable only by pupils in that school
“Booking system” means the external system we use to record all online bookings
“Carer” means the person who is responsible for the pupil during a YogaBugs class
“Class(es)” means all classes that we offer: MiniBugs, MightyBugs, MegaBugs and Yoga’d Up as per the booking made by the parent.
“Contract” means the agreement between the Parent and YogaBugs UK Ltd once a booking has been confirmed and paid for.
“Fees” means the money chargeable for the YogaBugs classes as per the booking made online.
“Parent” means a parent or legal guardian of the Pupil who will be responsible for the payment of the Fees and who is the contracting party to this contract and who shall (if the Carer is not the Parent) be responsible for compliance with these Terms and Conditions by the Carer
“Pupil” means the child registered onto a YogaBugs class
“Registration Fee” means the payment made by the parent to register the pupil onto a YogaBugs Term for the first time.
“Registration Form” means the form completed by the parent at point of registering
“Suppliers” means a company who has produced good for YogaBugs UK Ltd.
“Teacher” – means the person delivering the YogaBugs class
“Term” means the dates of the classes running as displayed on the booking system
“Website” means www.yogabugs.com
“YogaBugs” means YogaBugs Franchisee (or YogaBugs UK Ltd. where a territory is operated directly), the company or person with whom you have entered into this contract
- All agreements relating to the teaching of the Classes by YogaBugs to the Pupil and ongoing communication with Teachers, Franchisee and Head Office staff are subject to these Terms to the exclusion of all other Terms and Conditions.
- No variation or addition to the Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by YogaBugs and the Parent/Carer.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be accepted by the Parent/Carer once the box is ticked at point of booking on our website and confirmation of payment of Fees has been received by YogaBugs.
- YogaBugs may cancel this contract at any time before the Pupil commences a Term, for any reason whatsoever. YogaBugs shall not be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from such cancellation but will refund Fees paid for the remaining Classes in the Term.
Fees and Payment:
- The Parent must pay for the Fees for the Term online prior to the Pupil attending the classes.
- YogaBugs does not offer refunds for any reason whatsoever, other than as part of our YogaBugs Guarantee (see below).
- YogaBugs Guarantee: YogaBugs will refund the Fees paid for a Term if the Parent and/or Carer decides they do not wish to return after their first class. If this is the case the Parent must inform Head Office within 24 hours of attending the class.
- YogaBugs cannot refund any Registration Fees or credit/debit card charges from booking online.
- YogaBugs has the right to charge a £10 admin fee for any refund issued
- YogaBugs reserves the right to cancel a Term for any reason whatsoever. In the event of a course being cancelled by YogaBugs, we will refund the Fees to the parent/carer for the remaining classes.
- YogaBugs does not offer refunds for classes cancelled by a Parent and/or Carer in the exception of our YogaBugs Guarantee.
- In the event that a YogaBugs teacher cancels one class during a Term due to illness and no replacement is available, an extra class will either be added onto the end of the Term or the Fees for one class will be discounted from the Parent’s next Term booking. This is down to the Franchisee’s discretion.
- In the event that classes are cancelled due to an “Act of God” (e.g. disruption resulting from extreme weather conditions, earthquakes, etc), terrorist activity, strikes, or where local authorities/public guidance advise that classes should be temporarily suspended for health or other reasons, then no refunds will be given and it will not be permitted to defer classes during the affected period.
Parent and/or Carer obligations:
- The Parent and/or Carer warrants that the information supplied on Registration Form, at point of booking, is accurate and up to date and that if any of this information changes YogaBugs is immediately informed.
- The Parent and/or Carer and/or Pupil must not attend any Class whilst suffering from any serious illness or contagious disease or anything similar thereto.
- The Parent and/or Carer takes full responsibility for the Pupil during a class and/or whilst on the premises for a class. The only exception for this is during an After School Club where the Franchisee or Teacher has the responsibility for a Pupil.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions the Parent and/or Carer agrees to keep the content of the YogaBugs classes confidential and not to use or copy any aspect of the class directly or indirectly. Whilst the Pupil is attending a course and for a year afterwards, the Parent and/or Carer must not be directly or indirectly involved, in any way, in a business or organisation which competes with YogaBugs.
- YogaBugs take all reasonable care in ensuring that its programmes are safe. However, the Parent and/or Carer agrees that their child will be engaging in physical activities that may involve some risk of injury. The Parent and/or Carer acknowledges that they have been advised to consult with their child’s physician with respect to any past or present injury, illness, health problem or any other condition or medication that may affect their child’s participation in the YogaBugs programmes.
- The Parent and/or Carer assumes the above risks and accepts responsibility for any injury sustained by their child and discharge and hold harmless YogaBugs, its Owners, Franchisees, and personnel including its Teachers and its Suppliers from any liability arising from any injury to your child or other persons or property caused by your child’s participation in the YogaBugs programmes.
- YogaBugs takes no responsibility whatsoever for any loss, damage or expense incurred by a Pupil and or Parent/Carer whilst participating in a class or whilst on the premises of where a class is taking place.
- YogaBugs reserves the right to exclude a Parent and/or Carer and/or Pupil from a class permanently, or for the time they feel necessary, due to behaviour that is not deemed acceptable within a class.
- The Parent and/or Carer agrees that any claim made against YogaBugs, its Owners, Franchisees, and personnel including its Teachers and its Suppliers, will be made in writing within 30 days of the incident taking place and failure to report in writing within this time will negate any such claim.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties hereto and supersedes prior agreements and understandings between the parties.